« Home | Thundercats » | AOL - Carl Icahn » | Lost » | TWC Streaming Cable » | Pitch N Put Golf » | Stupid Questions » | DC Sales Tax Holiday » | AOL Wireless Group » | Forget GTA San Andreas... » | 50 cent movie trailer » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

Entourage Screen Tests

From EW & Screenhead.com:

Every Entourage fan loves the foul-mouthed, rapid-fire, Mamet-esque dialogue, but it turns out the series is perfectly cast as well. Just look at these four ''lost screen tests,'' featuring Surreal Life types like Gary Coleman and Pat Morita (left), Jimmie Walker, and Zelda Rubenstein acting out scenes from the series.

Liquor Store
: Wrestlers
Poolside : Gary Coleman/Pat Morita
Coffe Shop : Erik Estrada, Jimmy Walker
Studio

I'm puzzled with lots of exercises. I was afraid I could not do the right time despite my hard work. I need a support person.
fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup

Post a Comment

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates