« Home | AOL..rules? » | Camel Toads » | Vacation Part 2: London » | Working for Google?? » | Video iPod » | Sean Taylor » | Full House Uncensored » | Lightning Bolt » | Bar DC » | DCist Maps » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

AOL - $3 Gain??

** Yeah I keep lying, but KW: Amer keeps showing me good stuff


Time Warner May Gain $3 A Share On Potential AOL Deal

Douglas S. Shapiro of Banc of America Securities said a deal between AOL and a third party would likely have positive implications for parent company Time Warner (nyse: TWX - news - people ), after a report last night said Google (nasdaq: GOOG - news - people ) and Comcast (nasdaq: CMCSA - news - people ) were close to bidding for a stake in the AOL portal.

"We think a bid would be a clear positive for Time Warner and, with several contingencies, could be positive for Comcast too," said Shapiro.

The analyst said the deal could add $3 per share to Time Warner, neutralize pressure on management from the Carl Icahn group, provide more direct economic exposure to the search business, and entail an agreement between AOL and Comcast to transition AOL dial-up subscribers to Comcast.



Yeah...my ESPP is at 15% currently :)

You wouldn't believe how many email/IM/text message alerts I have set. The minute TWX hits $21, I don't care if I am in the middle of a lecture or going through a mock case interview, I am entering my sell orders like a bat out of AO-Hell. ;)

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
instagram online viewer

Post a Comment

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates