« Home | Dolemite Jenkins » | Victorious Skins » | Fair and Balanced » | Maf54 » | "Schecter Takes GOP Hack To School" » | One Year of Unnecessary Censorship » | Brian Williams on Weekend Update » | Hail to the Redskins » | The Wire Lovefest continues » | 5ive » 

Monday, October 09, 2006 

Google Lovefest

Now that Google has bought YouTube...I guess I'm back to Google Lovefest


(from Gizmodo)

That is all.
(I worry about what will happen to YouTube now...I predict much more content will be taken down)

I came by just to see your post about this story. I'll start the discussion of with "Doesn't 1.6 Billion seem like a lot?"

Post a Comment

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates