« Home | More "The Wire" lovefest » | "A Better Day" » | Tom Delay's new cause » | Macaca! » | new phase of blog » | Everyone loves the wire » | Kyra Phillips on Letterman » | Redskins Bucs 2005 Playoff Game » | Valve Portal » | The Office: Webisodes » 

Friday, September 08, 2006 

Dear Prudence...

I read slate.com and had to click on this title for a Dear Prudence column:
"Help! I Love Her but She Doesnt Know I Killed Her Dad"

wow.

Dear Prudence,
I have fallen in love with a woman I knew from childhood and ran into again after not seeing her for 20 years. As kids we hardly noticed each other, but when we met again after all these years we felt an immediate attraction. The problem is that when I was 12 years old I did something terrible that caused an accident that killed her father.

and it continues...

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates