« Home | MacWorld Stuff - Pt3 » | MacWorld Stuff - Pt 2 » | Apple - MacWorld Conference » | Kirk Cameron is Crazy » | Airport shows adult film on terminal TVs » | Center of Excellence » | Maybe I should quit my job... » | Make Me a Mum » | AOL 100mb Locker » | Richard Gere - Palestinians Elections » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 

Place the State

From McGovern:

My score: 88% and avg error of 33 miles.
McGovern apparently got 13 miles, but I think he lies.

Place the State

*Update*
OBrien got 9 miles and 94% accuracy. Apparently I suck.

Pete: : 84% and 33 miles off...I hate new england...all those tiny states

Colin: : i got 98%, avg error 2 miles, 209 seconds, but it was the second time i did it. first time my computer messed up
Colin: first time was 88%, like 30 or so miles, but my computer cost me like 400 miles or so and two states
Colin: cause of its slowness
---suuuuure Colin. blame the computer.

WKnight623 (5:13:31 PM): just did the map thing
Dma: i got 7 miles 96%
Dma: and thats using this damn touchpad!
Dma: i fugre touchpad cost me at least 6 miles of error!

Yes, you do suck. But you did better than me, I got 86% and 37 miles. But then again you shouldn't use me as a comparison since it took me a whole month to realize that Hari got laid off. ;)

Post a Comment

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates