« Home | iPod -> iPod Shuffle » | Russell Jones » | Apple Haters Unite » | Pyramids - 6 to 8 times a year » | Place the State » | MacWorld Stuff - Pt3 » | MacWorld Stuff - Pt 2 » | Apple - MacWorld Conference » | Kirk Cameron is Crazy » | Airport shows adult film on terminal TVs » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

My Favorite Singer - Pt 2

Good ol Ashley is great with the excuses:

So after her band messed up on SNL, here's what she says about the Orange Bowl halftime performance. Really though, it was obvious that she was booed bc she was rooting for USC, and not because of her lack of talent and the cringe inducing sounds she was making:

* Maybe they were booing at me, maybe they were booing at the halftime show 'cause the whole thing sucked," she said. "I was facing [the Oklahoma Sooners], and I was rooting for USC, and they played a clip of it, so maybe it was that those people didn't like me. You never know. But I can't make everybody happy

*
"There was some booing that went on after the halftime show was finished," she said. "If they didn't like the performance, and that's what it was about, then sorry to them.

*
Simpson also pointed out that for this performance, the circumstances were less than ideal.
"There were no ear monitors when we went onstage," she said. "No floor monitors. And trying to sing in a stadium where you can't hear yourself is kinda hard. My sister [Jessica] was like, 'I don't know how you just did that! I performed in stadiums, and if I didn't have my ears, I would have freaked.' "


The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates