« Home | Enormous Omelet Sandwich » | SleepTracker » | Sucks to be them » | Bushism of the Day » | Interesting Gilbert Arenas Article » | Conference Call Flirting » | Teams We Hate » | Mans Best Friend » | Worst College Fans » | 2 Quick Posts » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

The Office - American Version

The first 15 minutes of the next episode are available here.

Like I've said before, if you haven't seen the BBC version, netflix it now. It's awesome.

From the site the episode is hosted on:

Top Ten Worst Things To Say To Your Boss

• "Are you sure about that tie?"

• "Have you heard about any job openings?"

• "I can't stay late today. I have a little date with Susie from accounting."

• "I hope to work for a great leader one day."

• "I think I left those contracts at the bar."

• "Wow, how big is your HR file?"

• "Aren't you a little old to be a manager?"

• "Wish me luck - big interview today!"

• "I am a little hung over, so can we talk later?"

• "It's been a tough day. Can I have a hug?"

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates