« Home | Touching Your Life » | iBelieve » | The Red, White and Blue Devil » | Hide My Ass » | YahooglesoftcastOnline » | Got Milk? » | The new men's loo at the Sofitel in Queenstown NZ » | The World » | AOL - $3 Gain?? » | AOL..rules? » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

Google Rules #24313

Since Gary called me out (see comment in previous post) I'd like to point out that he is the 2nd person to point it out to me today (Justin was obviously the other one), and that I was considering posting it yesterday, but then I got lazy...

Anyway, here's some articles about Google Base - Google's next attempt to take over the world (which I fully support while drinking my mocha from Starbucks)

Google Base: All your base are, in fact, belong to us

Google wants your car listings, events...

and for the hell of it, an IM from a coworker:

People who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through a thought process much like this:

1. The world sure needs more of ME.
2. Maybe I'll shout more often so that people nearby can experience the joy of knowing my thoughts.
3. No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
4. I know - I'll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to read them.
5. If only there was a description for this process that doesn't involve the words egomaniac or unnecessary.
6. What? It's called a blog? I'm there!

The Blog

    My blog full of random crap.
    History/Stages of this blog:
    1. Completely random crap
    2. G-Dub is stupid...really stupid. why are you voting for him..seriously
    3. everyone sucks (for voting for G-Dub)
    4. Google Lovefest
    5. YouTube Lovefest
    6. The Wire Lovefest
    7. Wii Lovefest
    8. Sporadic Posts
    (with UMD sports stuff mixed in everywhere)

Links

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Chris McCoy. Make your own badge here.
    This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.

    Get Firefox!
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates